NYC Will Host First-Ever National Student Entrepreneurs Summit This April
The summit will give away $25,000 in seed capital to students looking to start their own businesses.
Get kid-friendly activities sent to you!
Get the Best Kid-Friendly Activities
Sent to You Weekly!
The summit needs your help to raise funds and facilitate mentorship opportunities. Here's what's needed:
- Donations for the crowdfunding campaign
- Entrepreneurs within the tri-state area to volunteer as mentors for registered students
- Additional student business plan submissions
- Promotion of the conference to students within the tri-state area
- Corporate sponsors to donate food and/or cover expenses
The summit hopes to raise $30,000 by December 31. For more information on how to donate or facilitate mentorship opportunities, visit its website.
Business Arsenal University
152 Madison Avenue