The Melting Pot of Darien|
14 Grove Street Grove Street Plaza
Enjoy "The Fondue Effect" at the Melting Pot of Darien
What makes The Melting Pot of Darien so special? Three words: “The Fondue Effect.” Fondue does what no other meal can do - it stimulates the senses and invites entertaining conversation while providing a delicious culinary adventure. As you plan your get-togethers in 2013, think of The Melting Pot of Darien as your celebration and special event destination. We offer private dining rooms for small as well as large events, such as birthday parties, religious celebrations, school graduations, baby showers and cooking classes for children. The restaurant is also well known for its “Straight "A's" program,” where kids are awarded a free meal when they bring in their all “A’s” report cards (restrictions apply).
Virtual Tour - Bridal and Baby Showers
Whatever special occasion you and your guests may be celebrating, our professional and courteous restaurant staff will work with you to create a truly memorable dining experience. Feel free to contact us today to learn more about our custom menus, balloon decorations and other celebration packages.
Virtual Tour - Sweet 16
Restaurant Special Features
- Two private dining rooms, one seats 32 guests; a second room seats 14 guests.
- Offers a wide variety of wine, beer and liquor for all your special event needs.
- Hosts daytime and evening events.
- Offers Wi-fi high speed internet access and party rooms are AV equipped.
- Restaurant is just 200 yards from the Darien train station.
- Our restaurant caters to people who suffer from food allergies of all kinds. The Melting Pot of Darien is a member of The Food Allergy and Anaphylaxis Network (FAAN), the Gluten Intolerance Group (GIG) and the American Vegetarian Association (AVA).