The Melting Pot of White Plains|
30 Mamaroneck Avenue
White Plains, NY
Enjoy "The Fondue Effect" at the Melting Pot of White Plains
What makes The Melting Pot of White Plains so special? Three words: “The Fondue Effect.” Fondue does what no other meal can do - it stimulates the senses and invites entertaining conversation while providing a delicious culinary adventure. As you plan your get-togethers in 2013, think of The Melting Pot of White Plains as your celebration and special event destination. We offer private dining rooms for small as well as large events, such as birthday parties, religious celebrations, school graduations, baby showers and cooking classes for children. The restaurant is also well known for its “Straight "A's" program,” where kids are awarded a free meal when they bring in their all “A’s” report cards (restrictions apply).
Virtual Tour - Bridal and Baby Showers
Whatever special occasion you and your guests may be celebrating, our professional and courteous restaurant staff will work with you to create a truly memorable dining experience. Feel free to contact us today to learn more about our custom menus, balloon decorations and other celebration packages.
Virtual Tour - Sweet 16
Restaurant Special Features
- Seats 56 people in the party room (we also offer rooms for smaller parties).
- Hosts daytime and evening events.
- Party room is AV equipped.
- Offers Wi-fi high speed Internet access.
- Restaurant is within walking distance from the White Plains train station.
- Our restaurant caters to people who suffer from food allergies of all kinds. The Melting Pot of White Plains is a member of The Food Allergy and Anaphylaxis Network (FAAN), the Gluten Intolerance Group (GIG) and the American Vegetarian Association (AVA).