Do you want your child to become a safe, effective, and responsible internet user?
The internet offers exciting new platforms for education, collaboration, self-expression, and socialization, but with these opportunities come new challenges.
Digital literacy is a set of acquired skills – and they are absolutely indispensable in the Digital Age.
Don’t leave your child’s internet proficiency up to chance! She’ll need digital literacy skills to:
- Do better research for school assignments and earn better grades.
- Stay safe, happy, and even out of legal trouble on social media sites like Facebook.
- Assist in the college search, application, and selection process.
Cognitive Catering’s private, in-home digital literacy tutoring is one-of-a kind, filling a void in current academic enrichment offerings.
This course covers everything your child needs to know about the internet:
- How search engines work and how to choose search terms.
- How to evaluate the reliability of online sources.
- How to discriminate between news, opinion, and entertainment online.
- How internet marketing works, and how to resist internet advertising pressures.
- How to maintain privacy through smart social media usage.
- How blogs work & how to create content for online consumption.
- How email works, including email etiquette.
- and much more!
The Digital Literacy Tutoring package includes 5 hour-long, private, in-home tutoring sessions ($600).
Visit cognitivecatering.com to instantly schedule your first Digital Literacy Tutoring session!
Got questions? You can also schedule a free phone consultation with Pamela, owner & founder, at cognitivecatering.com, or email her anytime at email@example.com