Our private lesson program offers highly individualized private lessons for all ages and skill levels. Each student is placed with one of our expert faculty members who tailor lessons to best fit each student's needs and desires. It is very helpful for students that prefer to concentrate on audition material (NYSSMA and ABRSM Exams) and competition material for all age levels (junior high, high school and college) In addition, we offer private lessons in composition, theory and solfege upon request.
When you register for individual lessons at New York Music & Arts, you receive more than a weekly lesson. Your tuition covers a wide range of activities and allows you to expand your musical endeavors at no additional charge.
Duration: 30, 45 or 60 minutes per week/ Full semester (20 classes)
Schedule: Everyday except Mondays
Individual lessons are available everyday of the week, except for Mondays. Our music directors will work closely with you to choose an instructor and an appropriate lesson length for your child.
Cello, Clarinet, Double Bass, Flute, Guitar, Piano, Theory and Composition, Trumpet, Viola, Violin, Voice
Here's What Your Tuition Covers:
- Private lessons tailored to meet your musical goals
- Many recital opportunities (4 times a year)
- Recital accompaniments
- Special discount for group classes, music theory and music appreciation
- FREE Participation in the Student Choir (Once a week)
- FREE Master Classes, Lectures and special guest concerts
- FREE practice facilities (based on availability)
- Discount rates on special events
- Discount rates on instruments, accessories and supplies from Sam Ash Music Store